Matilda learning blog

Nothing better then teachers (mr Huebl)

Exhibition this weel

on September 6, 2019

This week for exhibition we started the sorting out stage and going further and I am on the going further, but I just had to go back to the sorting out stage and just tweak a few words and then I can go back. To help sort out my words a looked at a couple of videos and now I am on the last couples of words and then I am done. My videos that I am watching really go deep and that’s what I love about the topic of animal welfare, it really does do that to you.

This week I am going really well I have done quite a lot even though I did have to go back a little bit, but that’s ok. The people in my group this week have been working really hard. We had just had a chat with another teacher and we got a sheet that says that we have to do are our PYP circle and in that is Finding Out, Sorting Out and Going Further so that is what I am going to talk about now.

Finding Out means that we have to research what our topic is and then write down the notes that we get but we can’t copy what it says on the website. Sorting Out witch means that we have to sort out what we have down and that’s really what we have to do. This is the last thing that I will be talking about for this reflection witch is going further witch I am so close to so that is why I don’t know that much about it. Thank you for reading!!! BYE!!!!!!

One Response to “Exhibition this weel”

1. Mackenzie’s Learning Blog says:

Sounds cool Tilly!